Greatest Christmas Quotes Contact Us Read more!

Best love Quotes for Your Girlfriend or Wife | Romantic Love Quotes to Send Your Special one

ZalalApp

 


My biggest joy in life is to love you

My biggest sorrow in life is to not be able to thank you enough for what you've done for me

My biggest anxiety in life is to think that you'll be away from me someday

And my biggest gift in life is our relationship and togetherness!

My love for you multiplies every single day. Imagine how much I will end up loving you after a year or two!

You are my sunshine, sweet blessing, drop of joy and the snuggle pad of my life. I wouldn't have been able to do anything without you. I love you.

Your love, your care, your support and faith, have made me a better person. I promise you all the happiness, fun and

love in life. Be mine forever.


I love to lie down in your arms and listen to your heart beats. It makes me feel that there is someone in this world, whose heart beats only for me. I just can't stop loving you.

I wish to tell you, that every time I am with you I feel blessed. I plead you to bless me forever with your love.

Your love, your care, your support and faith, have made me a better person. I promise you all the happiness, fun and love in life. Be mine forever.

When I am with you, I am full of life. You make me feel special, you are my heart, soul and world. Please be with me forever.

˂│Best love Quotes│˃

Best Friendship Quotes to Celebrate Your Bestie

After I met you, I found life and a reason to live it. Your smiling face means the world to me. Please gift my world to me by being mine forever.

Love is like a beautiful garden. It brings zest and enthusiasm into our lives. It fills our lives with bliss. Life without love feels incomplete. I am so lucky to be in love. I love you my sweetheart. To me, you are no less than a dream come true. I love you so much.

Our love is like a rose, blooming in spring. It keeps growing as time passes. It is everlasting like the sun. I cannot exist without you. I love you so much.

When I think back on my life, that only thing I will want to change is the way I confessed my love for you. I could have

done so much better! I love you sweetheart. I only want to give you the best.


I love live music and I love to see people's faces when I'm performing.

Don't be afraid to lose him, because if a man truly loves you, he's not going anywhere

I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.


I just cannot stop thinking about you. You make my world so beautiful. You are perfect, just the way you are.

As each day passes, you just keep coming closer to my heart. May the trust and

understanding that we share among us grow with each passing day. I love you.

You are no less than a blessing in disguise to me. I cherish every second I spend with you. I find myself loving you more everyday. You are the reason I am, I love you.

Love-Struck For You

My silent words shall speak,

As I see you with my shut eye.

Love-struck heart shall walk up to you,

As you walk more close, and lie.

Our innocent thirsty emotions,

Will buy every dream,

Taste every joy.

Our bitter-sweet impatience,

To fly and kiss every high.

To touch our moments together,

Every sorrow shall fear,

Shall fear to try.

I love romance. I'm a sucker for it. I love it so much. It's pathetic.

The Tale Of Love

On my fading day, I may

Sneak in, to throw a tale

Of, what words cannot touch,

And dreams can never say.

Passing time of mine,

Shall sing the sweet tale out,

Beg and cry, fall and fall

To stay along, and survive proud.

But only wish for the final day,

My eyes can meet your innocence,

Your warmth, and touch your silent play

Which alone can bring the eternal essence,

That even end could never slay.

When you hug me, it makes me forget the world outside. I feel so special and so loved. No one in this world can make me feel this way. I love you.

I love absolutely everything about you. But the thing I love the most is, the way you make me smile even while you are not around. I'm so madly in love with you.

You are the one, whom I think about while I go to bed, and the reason I blush while listening to love stories. I love you.

You make my whole world go round. You

make my whole world stand still. You make my life worth living. You make me the person I am! I love you.

How I wish that I could spend my whole life under the skies watching the stars with you? You're the first and last person I want in my life. Love you dear.

No one in the world has tasted nectar except for me. Do you know who that nectar is? You, my love!

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.

I mean, it's not surprising, really. Once you love something, you always love it in some way. You have to. It's, like, part of you for good.

When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks.


If you didn't remember something happening, was it because it never had happened? Or because you wished it hadn't?

It's a strange thing to discover and to believe that you are loved when you know that there is nothing in you for anybody but a parent or a God to love.

I wanted to be his life preserver, the thing that would keep him afloat. Instead, he became my anchor. And I’m tired of

drowning.


The first thing I think about when we separate after meeting up, is when I will be able to see you again. I crave for you that much.

They say that Romeo and Juliet's was the biggest love story in the whole world. I don't agree because our romance tops the list, any day!

Joy comes is all forms - family, career, ambitions, achievements but my source of all the joy in this world is one. You, my dear. You're the best boyfriend ever.

I wouldn't care if the sun didn't shine, I wouldn't care if it didn't rain and I wouldn't care if I couldn't enjoy winter's delight. All I care about is to see your face and feel your

presence every single day in my life. I love you.

From the first time I met you till today, you've been my rock solid pillar and my safety gear. Today I want to let you know that I'd be lost without you. Don't ever leave me.

Every moment feels so incomplete without you. I miss you so much. I love you my dear. Without you the days and nights are longer.

My days are like nights when you are not around. Your love brings the sweet sunlight into my heart. I love you my sweetheart.


You seem to capture my mind all the time. There is never a moment when I don't think

about you or miss your presence. Your love takes over me all the time. I feel so weak in your love.

You are just everything to me. You are my life, I cannot live without your love.

I find my heart cascading with your never ending love. I love you.

The way you look at me, gives me a taste of paradise. I know I can always count on you. Thank you for everything. I love you truly, madly and deeply.



Post a Comment

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.