Greatest Christmas Quotes Contact Us Read more!

Best Valentine's Day Quotes | Cute Valentine's Day Quotes to Share with Your Sweetheart

ZalalApp

 

Valentine's Day, also called Saint Valentine's Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is celebrated annually on February 14.It originated as a Christian feast day honoring one or two early Christian martyrs named Saint Valentine and, through later folk traditions, has become a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance and love in many regions of the world...more
In this article, we have presented romantic and emotional sentences for a special audience on Valentine's Day and Love Day. On the day of love, you can express your love by giving a flower branch to your spouse and your love and by sending a text message or a short romantic text

==========================

Stay with Me

Not a day passes when I don't think about you,

I wish I could show you my love, for you have no clue.

Today when I saw your gorgeous face so perfect and fine.

All I wanted to say is, 'Hey my Valentine, always be mine.'

==========================

Can't Live Without You

When I close my eyes it is your face I see,

when I don't meet you, I find it hard to breathe.

Sweet like an angel and innocent as a dove,

You are the best gift given to me from above.

Sweetheart, you are my one and only Valentine.

==========================

You Are Special

A day with you feels like heaven,

I lost my heart to you in few seconds,

You are special to me like no one is,

In you my love, I find happiness and bliss.

Thank you for loving me the way you do,

When you are around me, I feel alive and new.

You are my Valentine for time sublime.

==========================

Best love Quotes for Your Girlfriend or Wife | Romantic Love Quotes to Send Your Special one

Thanking You

Thank you for all that you are to me,

You my love, are everything I will ever need.

I don't know why I love you, but I really do,

When you are not around me, I feel so sad and blue.

Be my Valentine forever.

==========================

I Love You Sweetheart

I love you when you smile at me,

I love you even when you frown.

I love you when you say those sweet things,

That make me feel like so royal even without a crown.

Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart.

==========================

Do you know why you are the perfect Valentine? That's because you've been the most amazing person throughout the year. Happy Valentine's Day!

==========================

Even without Valentine's Day, you're my valentine. I don't need a special day to celebrate your love in my life. But since today the world is celebrating anyway, I'm here to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day.

==========================

Valentine's Day is the best day of the year because that's when we get to exchange gifts, express our love and get down and intimate! Happy Valentine's.

==========================

I prayed and prayed to God to bless me with a Valentine

Who is a gentle person, upbeat and fine?

I prayed and prayed to God to bless me with a Valentine

A perfect person like you who would always be mine

Happy Valentine's Day!

==========================

Do you know how I am going to have a great Valentine's Day? I'm got to sit in a bed of roses, look at the lovely moon and wrap myself in your arms. Isn't that a great idea? Happy Valentine's Day!

==========================

I've been eyeing you since months but haven't had the guts to come up to you and tell you about the hots I have for you. But today, I take a deep breath and ask you, will you be my Valentine? Happy Valentine's Day!

==========================

Wishing a Happy Valentine's Day to the best partner, friend and lover in the world!

==========================

What do you gift a Valentine who is so cute, hot, sexy, loving, caring and gentle? Nothing but lots of hugs and kisses. Happy Valentine's Day!

==========================

I have the best Valentine in the whole world. Thank you for being there for me. Happy Valentine's Day!

==========================

I've been hiding my rose from you all this while. But today, I finally want to muster up the courage to tell you that I've been following you in every single corridor that you've taken recently. Will you go out with me? Happy Valentine's Day.

==========================

I plan to stare in your eyes for the whole day today. That's my plan for Valentine's Day. How does that sound to you? Happy Valentine's Day sweetheart.

==========================

May you continue to rock my world

May you continue to be my lover

May you continue to give me warmth

And may I continue to be your Valentine for the rest of your life.

Happy Valentine's Day.

==========================

Best Friendship Quotes to Celebrate Your Bestie | Friendship Massage and Texts - Friendship Text Messages.

Even without Valentine's Day, you're my valentine. I don't need a special day to celebrate your love in my life. But since today the world is celebrating anyway, I'm here to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day.

==========================

Do you know why you are the perfect Valentine? That's because you've been the most amazing person throughout the year. Happy Valentine's Day!

==========================

I prayed and prayed to God to bless me with a Valentine

Who is a gentle person, upbeat and fine?

I prayed and prayed to God to bless me with a Valentine

A perfect person like you who would always be mine

Happy Valentine's Day!

==========================

Valentine's Day is the best day of the year because that's when we get to exchange gifts, express our love and get down and intimate! Happy Valentine's.

==========================

Do you know how I am going to have a great Valentine's Day? I'm got to sit in a bed of roses, look at the lovely moon and wrap myself in your arms. Isn't that a great idea? Happy Valentine's Day!

==========================

Best Valentine's Day Quotes | Cute Valentine's Day Quotes to Share with Your Sweetheart

I've been eyeing you since months but haven't had the guts to come up to you and tell you about the hots I have for you. But today, I take a deep breath and ask you, will you be my Valentine? Happy Valentine's Day!

==========================

What do you gift a Valentine who is so cute, hot, sexy, loving, caring and gentle? Nothing but lots of hugs and kisses. Happy Valentine's Day!

==========================

Wishing a Happy Valentine's Day to the best partner, friend and lover in the world!

==========================

I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.

==========================

In a recent Valentine's Day posting on her fan website, Britney Spears says that - oh, who cares?

==========================

I'd kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs.

==========================

I'm like the kid in kindergarten I really do send valentines to everyone.

==========================

Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.

==========================

I want a man whose kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?

==========================

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

==========================

Husbands are like fires - they go out when they're left unattended.

==========================

I'm a laugh tart. I make no secret of that fact.

==========================

I may not tell you every day, but this Valentine’s day I want to remind you that you are still a star to me. A star, that I never ever want to lose. Happy Valentine’s day.

==========================

Everything comes with an expiry date. Thankfully something like friendship, still exists. I at least have something forever. I don't ever want to lose you. Happy Valentine’s day.

==========================

Friendship is the most beautiful word ever invented. One may even lose love at some point of time in life, but a true friend will be by your side forever. Happy Valentine’s day.

==========================

I can tell you everything under the sun. I can have the most awesome time with you, even when we are just freaking out. When I look back it makes me realize that, you are the most amazing part of each and every day of mine. I love you. Happy Valentine’s day my friend.

==========================

Friends are those people, without whom life will never be the same. They don't break up with you for silly reasons, neither do they throw stupid tantrums. They don't expect gifts all the time, nor are they fearful of commitment. They just love you unconditionally. Happy Valentine’s day my dear friend.

==========================

You are my sun by day and my moon at night,

You are the star in the dark and my universe up high.

You are my heaven on earth!

Happy Valentine’s day my beloved friend.

==========================

When you want to talk, I will hold your hand and listen to you.

When you want to cry, I will lend you my shoulder.

When you want to run away, I will run with you.

Coz' no other world can be half the fun, as my world is with you in it.

Happy Valentine’s day!

==========================

Valentine’s day is a day to celebrate love and express it in the most meaningful way possible. I may have not been the best friend ever, but the love I have for you is here to stay. Happy Valentine’s day.

==========================

Girlfriends come and go, but brothers are forever! Happy Valentine’s day!

==========================

Boyfriends come and go, but friends are forever! Happy Valentine’s day!

==========================

You are a friend to me, a friend who I would never ever want to lose. I love you more than anything else in this world. Happy Valentine’s day.

==========================

Friendship is all about understanding. It is all about forgiving. It is all about fighting and then finding it so hard to stay angry. Moreover, it is about loving unconditionally. Happy Valentine’s day my friend.

==========================

Whoever said Valentine’s day is only for lovers? I love you my best friend! Happy Valentine’s day.

==========================

No card to give. No lovely flowers to send. No cute graphics to forward. Sending only heart beats singing & saying Happy Valentine's Day

==========================

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.

- Alexander Smith

==========================

You have been my friend through thick and thin. I cannot imagine life without you. I love you my friend. Happy Valentine’s day.

==========================

I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where...

- Patch Adams

==========================

Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!

- Thomas Hood

==========================

Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.

-Saint-Exupery

==========================

May the love you share be as timeless as the tides and as deep as the sea.

-Anonymous

==========================

The whole world gifts roses on Valentine's Day. Then how am I any different? I am going to gift my Valentine three simple words - I love you! Happy Valentine's Day sweetheart.

==========================

My dear Valentine, let me make a promise to you today. I will always be there to catch you when you fall and pull you up when you're down. Let's make a promise to each other to always keep the cupid between us alive. Happy Valentine's Day.

==========================

My ultimate dream in life is to take you on a mountain top across continents and seas, far away to a place from where you can see the rest of the world. And that's where I want to be in your arms and wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day!

==========================

Will you be my Valentine?

Go out with me, dance and dine

Will you be my Valentine?

Kiss me and forever be mine?

Wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day.

==========================

Don't get me presents, don't get me roses and don't get me chocolates this Valentine's Day. All I want from you is a sweet kiss and a promise that you will always be by my side. Happy Valentine's Day.

==========================

This Valentine's day, I hope that we have many more beautiful Valentine Days to share together! Happy Valentine's Day my love.

==========================

I can see you even when my eyes are closed, I can feel you even when my body is numb and I can love you even you're away from me. Wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day.

==========================

Here's to a great Valentine

A person so fine

I pray to God

That you always be mine.

Happy Valentine's Day.

==========================

I can see you even when my eyes are closed, I can feel you even when my body is numb and I can love you even you're away from me. Wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day.

==========================

Here's to a great Valentine

A person so fine

I pray to God

That you always be mine.

Happy Valentine's Day.

==========================

On this Valentine's Day, I will carve your name into my heart forever so that no amount of tears can ever wipe it away. Happy Valentine's Day!

==========================

Here's to a great Valentine, a great Valentine's Day, a great future ahead and a great beginning to a new phase in our lives.

==========================

I prayed to God give me a great Valentine but He gave me a lot more. With you by my side, I can conquer the whole world. Happy Valentine's Day! Be my Valentine forever.

==========================

 


Post a Comment

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.